Does this time of year find your customers taking their clients on golf outings or their employees on that critical team-building yearly retreat? Next time, they’ll head out in style, thanks to new Preferred Supplier Seville Gear, a company that has been in the promotional products business for more than 32 years and has the solution for any luggage or luggage-related project you might have.
A consistent and longtime recipient of the SAGE A+ Supplier and 5-Star ASI Supplier Awards, Seville Gear is a leading promotional products supplier of duffel bags, padfolios, coolers, totes, business briefs, golf accessories and Legacy Leather. The company is known for providing its products in a plethora of shapes, sizes and price points – one for every customer and need.
Here are a few services Seville offers distributor members of Universal Unilink:
• Fast Turnarounds – Four days Standard, 24 hours available when needed at no additional cost
• Guaranteed Ship Date – Your order ships on the date you’re told or Seville pays all the freight
• EQP Pricing for all orders
• Low order minimums
• No Credit Card, proof or third party shipping fees
• Trained, professional customer service team
• Professional, dynamic and easily navigable web site with many distributor friendly features
• Unparalleled color selection in the product categories above
• QCA Accreditation – A rigorous process that assures you Seville manufactures quality products that are safe
• The highest ratings a supplier can get from ASI and SAGE
• Centrally located in Wisconsin. Shipping time for most of the United States is three days or less
• Seville is proud to service our Canadian Members also
Seville also offers five premium decorating options in-house to help your customers’ brands stand out. With decorating facilities and inventory under the same roof, Seville prides itself on quick turnaround and enhanced order management.
“At Seville Gear, we consider each and every customer a valued business partner,” says Mike Jarrett, President, Seville Gear. “We are up-to-date on industry trends and are great resources for new ideas or promotions that will work for each of our products.
“Most importantly, we are located in America’s heartland and that is how we like to do business,” Jarrett continues. “Every order, no matter how big or small, is treated with the same care and attention to detail. This outlook has helped us become one of the highest rated suppliers in the industry, and we’re proud to bring this attention to detail to the Members of Universal Unilink.”
Interested? Visit the Universal Unilink website at www.universal-unilink.com to take a look at Seville Gear, or visit the company’s website at www.sevillegear.com to view the product line. Seville’s website also features electronic, customizable versions of their catalog and sale flyers.